@54ward my kind of picture - difficult part is the focus esp with something challenging like rust
Yes, focusing when you are so close is pretty difficult for me. In this case I used autofocus, is manual better in these situations? (I'm super noob, so any advice is welcome! 😃)
@54ward oh boy - you asked! Film is the answer (partly) because there are no optical rangefinders on ANY digital camera - could be quite easily, but none - I did this with a leica-alike called a voitlander See the Rain Drop on his/her chin? Obviously a child's grave
@54ward I focused hard on this one, just down the road (near winsted connecticut) is the original little red school house (no bell) and the first place borden evaporated milk, used a mountain stream for power to run the vacuum
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!