Hi guys! This past weekend I've been in Valls (Catalonia, Spain), as it was the "Festa Major" (main festivity of the village I guess? I don't know how to translate this hahahaha).
Valls is known basically for three things: "calçots" (a kind of onion), "castells" (human towers) and for having the tallest bell tower of Catalonia.
So we visited the bell tower, and I took some photos that I'd like to share with you :)
Canon EOS 200D
CC BY-SA 3.0
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!