NEW WORK: Loch Lomond & the Trossachs, plus Glasgow and Sterling https://www.iancylkowski.com/loch-lomond-the-trossachs-glasgow-sterling-spring-2019
This is a shot from a mountain pass called Rest & Be Thankful, with pristine white mountains. 😇
@IanCykowski It's one of my favourite views, and your picture is beautiful!
@wim_v12e Ta very much! First time round this part of the National Park, I were completely floored.
@IanCykowski I can see why it has that name ☺
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!