More from my recent hike to High Cup Nick in the North Pennines, a deep chasm or scar in the landscape, ringed by columns and pillars of volcanic dolerite.
Plenty more photos here, if you're bored https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/7/19/high-cup-nick-north-pennines-summer 👍
@IanCykowski What an amazing view! The shape of that valley feels weirdly artificial - like renderings from the inside of a cylindrical space station where the landscape conforms to the shape of the cylinder. 😀
@IanCykowski What a dream to be in all that green! Magnificent photos. :D
@IanCykowski Are those basalt colums like Giant's causeway or something different?
@IanCykowski I don't see any trees!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!