More waterfalls? More waterfalls! This time, Catrigg Force in the Yorkshire Dales. Only a 20 ft drop but a magical ravine nevertheless.
Quite a lot more photos here https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/7/25/catrigg-force-yorkshire-dales-summer 👍
Great pictures. Looks like a great hike!
@Clifford Thanks! It's proper lovely.
@IanCykowski We're in a heat wave here and I just want to sit on a rock and dabble my feet in that cold, clear water.
(It looks cold.)
@Karen5Lund It was cold. I think we had our "summer" in April/May; been wet and cold ever since.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!