T'other day we abandoned a hike further into the middle of the Lake District to explore a valley we've not hiked in 7 years or so: Kentmere.
Loads more photos here if you fancy https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/7/30/kentmere-lake-district-summer 🙂
These are stunning. Great blog post as well. Thanks for sharing ❤️
@Clifford Thanks very much indeed! Very happy you like my site. ❤️
@IanCykowski Beautiful ❤️
@IanCykowski These pictures are so pretty! I love those colors.
@adamasnemesis Thanks! That's the beauty of Fujifilm's "Classic Chrome" profile.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!