A bit of new work for you!
Couple of days after Christmas we went on a hike around Dalton Crags, an ancient woodland featuring its own limestone pavement.
Got hailed on, too.
More photos here https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/1/7/dalton-crags-cumbria-winter 👍
@IanCykowski Green life among dead rock. I always like that contrast. :)
I actually live near a park in the U.S. that has a large number of exposed limestone deposits with plant life growing all around and on them, so these photos are quite familiar to me.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!