Weather’s been pretty rubbish here, so I’ve reworked some older work! Welcome to Snowdonia, Anglesey, and the Llyn Peninsula, summer 2016.
@betazoid67 Thank you! Photos are largely edited using Lightroom, then finished off in Affinity Photo. 👍
Hmm... They look *so* 1980's. I love what it does to my sense of time. But although that trick worked wonders when you used on a small town, in this case it feels a little lo-fi for my taste.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!