New work AND a new place! This is Roundsea Mosses & Woods Nature Reserve in Cumbria.
A place of bog, woods, and sea. 👍
Loads more photos from this hike here, if you’re interested -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/4/17/roudsea-wood-mosses-cumbria-spring
@IanCykowski I love the third shot with the tree. I'm not sure why but its compelling and so simple. Wonderful!
@mpmilestogo Thanks! I enjoy it too. As much as I love building complicated and intricate compositions, there's something to be said for a photo that has just 2 or 3 elements in it, and that's it.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!