I’m back from a week’s holiday! Hello. Here’s some new work, a thank you for your patience.
Welcome to St. Abb’s Head! Some of the best coastline and cliffs that Scotland has to offer.
There are LOADS more photos from this hike right here -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/7/9/st-abbs-head-scottish-borders-scotland 👍
@IanCykowski St Abbs is a really beautiful corner. Were you also in the tar room at the entrance to the village - the old smithy?
We always camp near there when we are unfortunately on our way home
@crossgolf_rebel Aye, St. Abb’s is just astounding.
This was a “flying” visit; we were actually staying across the border near Berwick-upon-Tweed. 👍
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!