New work klaxon! 🚨 Welcome to the three main waterfalls of the North Pennines: Low Force, High Force, and Cauldron Snout. 👍
There’s LOADS more photos from this hike for you, if you’ve got time https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2021/8/26/north-pennines-waterfalls-county-durham-summer
@IanCykowski Beautiful! That dude above the water in the precarious position, though… yikes! Also happy to not have midges here in Switzerland. 😃
@IanCykowski To be honest, I’m not sure whether we had midges in decades past. I remember a report recently claimed that in Germany the amount of flying insects decreased by 80% in recent decades. Not sad about midges disappearing, though.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!