Did you know that this year, 2022, marks 1,900 years since the construction of Hadrian’s Wall? ❓
We decided to explore a section of the wall at Walltown Country Park in Northumberland, where there was also a unique art installation for all to enjoy.
LOADS more photos from this day are available for your eyeballs right here -> https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2022/9/18/walltown-crags-northumberland-autumn 👍
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!