But, I see only hits from other mastodon instances, not from my local server.
So I don't see my own photo's, but also not the images from other users off, in this case, photog.social.
Is this by design? Did I miss a setting or something?
I just uploaded an image as you can see in the home column and in the local timeline. After that I clicked on "#photo" with the results in the thirth timeline.
No filters (i found that page in the settings, it's empty) and no muted accounts, especially not my own..;)
When paging through the #photo column I simply find no image from my own instance.
@ambassador "disconnect" but it doesn't block anything on this server (there's only one connection between mastohost.com and photog.social
@ambassador everything is fairly clean and new as I'm somewhat new to mastodon. And other google+ refugee..
@ambassador actually if I look in the federated timeline I also see my toot on the bootstrap warning, but not the next on being clean and being new. Same for the local timeline.
@Jondor that is normal, if a toot is a reply to you it will only show up in your notifications timeline. Not in your home timeline.
I know it is a bit confusing but the replies you send show up in the home timeline but when you receive it skips the home timeline and goes straight to the notification timeline.
Under the tag #photo I just tooted an image with a magpie but when I click (search?) #photo I only see photo's from 6 hours ago and older. Scrolling back I also don't find any of my older photos nor photos from other contacts on my instance.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!