But, I see only hits from other mastodon instances, not from my local server.
So I don't see my own photo's, but also not the images from other users off, in this case, photog.social.
Is this by design? Did I miss a setting or something?
I just uploaded an image as you can see in the home column and in the local timeline. After that I clicked on "#photo" with the results in the thirth timeline.
No filters (i found that page in the settings, it's empty) and no muted accounts, especially not my own..;)
When paging through the #photo column I simply find no image from my own instance.
@ambassador "disconnect" but it doesn't block anything on this server (there's only one connection between mastohost.com and photog.social
@ambassador everything is fairly clean and new as I'm somewhat new to mastodon. And other google+ refugee..
Under the tag #photo I just tooted an image with a magpie but when I click (search?) #photo I only see photo's from 6 hours ago and older. Scrolling back I also don't find any of my older photos nor photos from other contacts on my instance.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!