Question: on my wordpress site I've been playing around with some mastodon plugins which would make it a node in the fediverse. At this moment, and since a few days, I've turned the plugin off as for some reason the node does no longer disappear from here when I change or disable the plugin.
so, @admin gives an 404 as the paths don't exist, but still appears when searched for.
Caching issue? Waiting for a timeout? Something else? @ambassador Anyone?
to be more precise, search for @admin and click on the avatar to see more info. It redirects to a path which is no longer available
@ambassador as it was all experimental, the site has no followers beside myself (which I unfollowed).
I never announced the existence so I'm sure it's something I did.
As it's a wordpress site with the Pterotype plugin there's no logs that I'm awear of.
It's just that the plugin has been removed, reinstalled etc. But being there or not doesn't change the fact that when I search for it here, it's still found and redirects to a page with a json 404. Hence the caching question...
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!