Btw, did I mention that I updated and simplified my website? It's more a portfolio now. If you feel like taking a look, comments are welcome ;-)
@Jondor great website. You took some really good plant/tree pictures. The streetphotography is a bit to contrasty for my taste though.
May try your zine instructions later. Haven't tried that but this sounds fun
Gritty.. Which I like for streetphotography and to hide that the camera in my phone isn't the best. Mostly a matter of taste.
There are also some B&W in the plants (sony A65) and the landscape (film, mamiya RB67) categories with a more acceptable contrast. ;-)
@Vyllibh ayes, zine instructions. of course there are a lot of other things.. The pages and what's on them for starters... ;-) This is only to make sure that they are printed in the right order. Filling pages is the next step!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!