This weekend, for the first time since a long, long time, I've been developing my own film.
The last time being some 22 years ago. Anyhow, the image were shot on kodak tmax 400, using my RB67 and developed with Rodinal. And for a first try in such a long time, I'm fairly happy.
The other images you can find at https://gerhardhoogterp.nl/2019/09/29/developing-film/
Comments are more than welcome!
@Jondor - very nice tonality.
You shot film and I shot digital. Sometimes it is nice to return to the darkside, or is it the light-side..?
@matt The other side..;) I do both. Why choose?!
@Jondor This is what I said. Although I tend to only shoot digital to record random moments and keep film for more thoughtful occasions ;)
@matt with only 10 images per film (in my case) one better be thoughtful..;)
@Jondor - Indeed.
I also shoot with an Mamiya RZ67 and a C220. My 35mm is now all with a Minolta SRT101 and a Leica IIIc.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!