A question for the devs.
I've been experimenting with the WordPress plugins for hooking my site up into the fediverse. So far so good, but as a result my "node" now has a number of accounts which no long point to anything else than a 404 page.
Hoping that the network would be smart enough to drop servers which would have a 404 after enough time. But, half a year laters the node and accounts are still there.
And why don't nodes disappear from the network after some time? When a node would come up again it would add itself as if it was the first time. And toots and or profiles which only give a 404 are of no use to anyone..
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!