The general idea is that this is combined with the resulting photo's not unlike the "exif" info sometimes presented with digital images.
As this is a super-niche plugin I was wondering if this is of interest for anybody but myself.
So for now the resultscan be seenon my site under the photo's at
Mouse over "Massive dev chart info" en enjoy!
Comments are welcome!
@Jondor - I can see it being of use, if you're a Wordpress user.
But, did you really use 120mm film for those images..? 😉
@matt Good point.. ;-) Having 36mm in mind I just threw the "mm" behind it, but indeed, not good.
Does make me wonder where the 120 does come from..
@Jondor - though I understand there has been a 120mm film format
@Jondor it was the naming convention used by Kodak - this was the 20th film in the line. I read this information recently while researching folding cameras. I'll see if I can find it again.
35mm is actually named 135, so was the 35th film format.
@matt I did find some info but no real reason for the "120". Guess it was just an internal "name" at Kodak.
@Jondor - it also relates to specific cameras at the time hence the naming of those also ie;620, 616 etc
@matt of course then the next question is where does the 220 film name come from.. ;-)
The 120th film? Oh well.. Guess one can make a study from that subject alone!
@Jondor - it was to do with the size of the negative ie. the 1st number was related to negative size and the 2nd set was related to the emulsion sequence...
@matt That makes it clear.. Just a number. Will remove the "mm" tomorrow as I have only the compressed version here. Thanks!
@Jondor I think you have good addition for your site, should be useful for others running Wordpress.
I would use it if I could, but I have to use Markdown to style my posts with Write-As. 😃
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!