As I mentioned yesterday, I'm working on a Wordpress plugin to show the "massive dev chart" data on a wordpress website using the Gutenberg editor.
If you're interested, a first beta version is available on my site:
@Jondor - I'm wondering whether under Agitation Schema you might indicate as:
The reason I suggest is that I have always found Inversions to be too much when using Rodinal and use a more gentle method (Twizzle Stick) in order to minimise grain.
@matt The info as such is determined by the app. That's a given. But there's a notes field for all the extra's.
In my case in a later version the reminder to pre-soak and to use the Ilford method of washing.
As for the agitation I fall back to my tai-chi exercises.. Easy and smooth..;-)
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!