Long time ago, I was around 16, I bought my first camera. An asahi pentax spotmatic with a super-Takumar 55mm 1.8 lens.
I was young and didn't know... didn't appreciate.
Fast forward (in more than one way) till today. I ran into an article singing praise of vintage lenses and the takumar 55mm. I have a converter m42 to a-mount so here's the result from two test-shots. very sharp and the colors give me a vintage feel..
#photography #photo #photographie #vintage #lens #takumar
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!