@itdm5j21 congrats! ;)
@youcantoo not mend as negative or smt btw.... Since you took it offline... It looked cool.
@youcantoo double exposure?
@PrisonHipster Advanced hacking: Typing on the glassplate of a bunch of scanners.. ;-)
@Matt congratulations and sleep well..
@hatebunny Tasteful nudes, and for what it's worth, my flowers are undressed too.. ;-)
Just keep up the good work!
@youcantoo nice work and the focus of the last image is full on.
I guess you worked inside or on a windless day? As movement by even the slightest of wind is usually an issue with closeups .
Only the contrast on the resulting image is a bit high for my taste. Nevertheless nice work.
@youcantoo They seem to work quite well although the colors of the buds behind the bee seem to have a slight issue with the colors?
Nice photo's too, especially the first three.
@Vyllibh ayes, zine instructions. of course there are a lot of other things.. The pages and what's on them for starters... ;-) This is only to make sure that they are printed in the right order. Filling pages is the next step!
Gritty.. Which I like for streetphotography and to hide that the camera in my phone isn't the best. Mostly a matter of taste.
There are also some B&W in the plants (sony A65) and the landscape (film, mamiya RB67) categories with a more acceptable contrast. ;-)
For some reason I run into information about making your own zine.
To simplify the production of such a booklet (in my case I opt for an A4, double sided booklet) The pages have to be printed in the right order and as I like to understand the system behind the ordering I wrote myself some minor piece of code which translates a number of sheets into the right order for pages to be printed.
All kinds of images, all mine.
Digital, analog, nature, street, etc.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!