One of the pleasures of waking up before sun-rise in the mountain-forests of the #Himalayas is listening to the sounds of birds wafting through the crisp air.
One of the prominent ones is that of the Blue Whistling Thrush - its’ rambling-melodic whistling song usually starts about 25-40 minutes before actual sunrise.
Obviously, bird-songs need to be heard and not read. Click on https://wp.me/p3TIlx-ve where I have embedded an audio file.
A Sunset from Rajbhavan in Mumbai. #ShotoniPhone.
Journalist. Ham Operator - VU2ONT, photography enthusiast.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!