Aaaand my photography site should be good to go now
https://kemonine.photography for the curious
My mum's July blog about rambling around the woods and hills near her - loads of nature photos if you want something nice to look at for a bit :)
I wish this #photo would have turned out better but i have no way of making a proper background presently
Pictured is a Platypod Max, Platypod goose necks, Logitech c920 web cam, small rig nato clamps, small rig hot shoe ball head, small rig boom mic holder, small rig cable clamp, small rig nato rail and Rhode portable boom mic
I use a lot of this stuff for 'other things' but being able to play Legos with my gear and stamp out a proper remote mic + cam setup is amazing.
It's nice being able to re-purpose some #Photography gear for other needs
I really don't like #Photography with a mask but this set worked out better than expected.
Landscape/nature/wildlife photography | For the full portfolio, downloads (CC BY-NC 4.0) and prints visit http://kemonine.photography
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!