As said before - the lens I mostly used this trip was one where the autofocus wasn't working. This resulted in a lot of images, all of which are ever so slighly out-of-focus, because I don't really have a way to perfectly focus anything without a tripod, a split prism or, indeed, autofocus.
At least it's not too visible if you don't enlarge it too much, and I did get some practice framing stuff, so: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#photography #photo, but also: #photofail #fotofail
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!