🌼 Flore des serres et des jardins de l'Europe
A Gand: chez Louis van Houtte, eÌditeur, 1845-1880.
Something different. Don't know what I think about this one yet. One person thought the pointy beads looked like teeth and another thought they looked like butterflies :)
Made with Czech heart-shaped glass, glass topaz and glass amber swirl beads.
The colours of a lava field. Same stitch as my "Messy Lava Field Bracelet" but more dainty and patterned differently.
Made with the following beads: yellow turquoise, small green serpentine pebbles, amber brown glass, Japanese green glass, and black glass seed beads.
Hi, does anyone out there know why most of the images I look at are hidden? I went to preferences and checked "Always show media" but when I search through other users' artwork I still find that 1/2 of the images remain hidden including nonsensitive works such as plant drawings. Any thoughts? #mastodon #question
Here's a version I did of NGC 6302, also known as the Butterfly Nebula, showing Kastner et al.'s newly discovered [FeII] emission. Unusual for planetary nebulas. (Props 11504/Keith Noll & 15953/Joel Kastner)
Most of these beads are from a bracelet I wore a long time ago. Unfortunately, it broke! And, I lost many of its beads. I have now recreated it for myself with both old and new beads including wooden beads, glass seed beads, Japanese green glass beads as well as amber and crystal beads.
I am calling this "Messy Lava Field Bracelet" because its colours remind me of the lava fields of Iceland. Next time I will try the same stitch with smaller seed beads.
Made with natural yellow turquoise beads, small green serpentine pebble beads, amber brown glass beads, Japanese glass green beads, seed beads and a pewter clasp.
Black Mystic Night Ring
This #ring was an experiment that I am quite happy with. It is made with wire and a black glass crackle bead. I plan to try this again with more wire wrapping precision (as you can see the wire is still a bit messy).
Welcome to my collection! I like to dabble in many mediums from digital, to traditional, to crafts and, of course, jewellery making.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!