Alright, here are more shots from the two rolls of #portra
All in all I think 9 out of the 22 frames are nice, although two of them I can't release since they show people whose approval I don't have and one of them is blurry because the camera moved. I'll use the mirror lockup next time.
All in all I'd say the colors are a bit too soft by default but I tended to over expose them (set for ISO100 on a ISO160 film). I have three more rolls to shoot. So stay tuned :)
@Mopsi - I think the colours are quite natural looking so far as greens go and the blues through reds do pop in a balanced way. Portra is not Ektar 😉 and I think there subtlety is pleasing and not in your face 😄
Ah but all these pictures went through photoshop's raw development 😅 I'll upload a few pictures as they came out of the scanner tomorrow
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!