Would you explain a bit how you did that? It's okay if you don't want to, it's your style after all 😄
@Mopsi That's not easy to explain. Actually, I probably couldn't even recreate the image. You know how it is... You try this and that ... Until it fits. But generally:
1) Adjust contrast & curves to soften shadows and bring out indirect lights
2) Use "selective colour". Several times, often different settings on different layers. I have several presets for certain 'moods'. This is an imitation if instagram's "Cairo" I puzzled together last year for some autumn shots.
3) Sharpen & Scale down.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!