This seemed like an amazing photo opportunity until he started mean mugging me... that's about when I realized this guy outweighs me by a couple hundred pound and has weapons built into his head.
I quickly retreated back to my car and got out of his fur/hair.
I waved a thanks for this shot as I drove away.
The soul of the Kiawah.
The beautiful and almost unreasonably talented Tarriona 'Tank' Ball, from Tank and the Bangas'.
I fell in love with this group having seen their Tiny Desk concert, and then only a few months later was provided the opportunity to photograph them at a live show.
Honored & just so excited STILL to have been able to be there much less to be able to photograph these amazing people.
So fuckin cool.
Photograapher/Artist, tech enthusiast, Ietsist.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!