A Golden-spotted Tiger Beetle (Cosmodela aurulenta) at Windsor Nature Park, 21 Feb 2022. It was resting on a leaf, instead of quickly running around, giving me a chance to get up close and personal with it. The pattern on its carapace is quite lovely.
Tiger beetles are quick runners, so finding one that isn't moving is a rare opportunity.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/107170638 ]
And here is an experimental test; posting the result video output of the new Krita Recorder feature of 5.0:
Long live Ukraine
Tamron 24-70mm G2
Tamron 70-200mm G2
Sigma 200-600mm Contemporary
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!