I just read the mastodon.social account transfer guide. The local timeline on that one looks a lot faster. People are posting every minute on that one.
I think that would be a better fit for me because I tend to post a lot about lots of different subjects. My goal when I signed up was to write essays about things I was thinking of and post them.
@vital876 that instance may be a much better fit. I started out there initially and its a good general one for getting your bearings and broader sets of topics
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!