Today’s update of the “Official” Mastodon app now includes the local timeline.
However, it is a bit hidden. If you’re using that app, press the magnifying glass icon, then scroll the tabs at the top to the right and click on Community.
@ambassador Still missing bookmarks, lists and the option to see someone's followers/follows. I tried it for a week, but because of those reasons back to Tusky.
Showing the number of Likes and Boost ms is a (#)darkPattern, an antiFeature that was deliberately left out of fediverse till now.
It creates perverse incentives for bot accounts, creates suggestive group think problems, and is a waste of computing power and resources.
@ambassador until all the feeds are shown equally I won't use the app besides to test how it works every so often. I like how metatext works on the iPhone. I use the web app on my Mac and iPhone. I wish metatext and the others were still being updated on iOS and iPadOS.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!