@Matt we deployed halcyon, pinafore and a few other things on a raspberry pi equivalent.
just be mindful of arm32 stuff. some things can be a pain with the default rasbian builds. definitely smart to look at Ubuntu for the raspberry pi as its 64bit and will be a bit easier to work with in our experience
no jokes, nightly.
Toronto. June 13th, 2017.
Lazily posting old photos, because I have so many photos to edit from my week off work.
Stripes on the Street
Stripes on the Street - © 2019 – Robert N. Clinton (aka CyberShutterbug)
#BlackandWhite #candidpublicphotography #CyberShutterbug #NewMexico #People #PhotographersonTumblr #SantaFe #StreetPhotography #cybershutterbug #photography #photo
I love the Ricoh Theta, even if it's difficult to get quality out of it, even if it took more than a year for a firmware update that solved the stitching problems, even if it's fragile AF and has only one tiny safe surface.
It's just so much fun.
This is the scramble crossing in Shibuya!
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!