We've just released #Halcyon 2.4.8 with the following changes:
- Add support for #Mastodon announcements
- Add support for bookmarking posts
- Add a timeline to view bookmarked posts
- Add support for creating emoji reactions ( #Pleroma only)
- Add notifications for emoji reactions (Pleroma-only)
Please make sure to apply the changes in the Nginx/lighttpd/Caddy config.You can download it from https://notabug.org/halcyon-suite/halcyon/releases
The Gurgaon night-sky these days is quite a remarkable change from what it has been all these years. One can see stars on a cloudless night and see quite a few of them to even attempt a star trail!! Just wish that such lovely views of nature came in less depressing times!!
Looking outside from St Michael's church, Ewyas Harold, in the Golden Valley of Herefordshire.
When I made my visit, the river was up higher than normal, but luckily (as far as I am aware) no-one was affected. During the time when the photo was taken, many parts of the UK (mostly England) were struggling with rising river levels.
Off in the left hand side of the image, a Post Office is seen, not much was really in there, but there were a few bits and bobs.
A common Eurasian Tree Sparrow (Passer montanus) spotted at Sin Ming Drive, Singapore, on 28 March 2020.
Getting shots of it can be a bit of a challenge since they tend to fly away when you approach and you have to be close to get proper shots of this small bird. This particular bird didn't seem to mind me getting to within 2-3 metres of it.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/40872980 ].
A female Blue Pansy (Junonia orithya) spotted at Coney Island, Singapore, on 23 March 2020.
The common name comes from the male of the species, which has blue wings. The female is usually brown in colour. This is an example of sexual dimorphism (difference between the sexes).
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/40577250 ]
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!