Bread, butter and salt, but make it @firstname.lastname@example.org cayenne salt.
Toronto. February 26th, 2017.
Create with friends. I recommend it, for a different brand of inhibition.
Ive shot the Dogwood 52 week challenge before. It was a ton of fun despite some stressful weeks...
This challenge is what really helped cement my personal style in photography and helped me find a forever hobby.
Link goes to the 2019 challenge.
A feature of the fascinating geology at Marloes Sands https://www.iancylkowski.com/#/pembrokeshire-coast-autumn-2018/
I used these two leaning sea stacks to create a “channel” of sand through the composition that leads the eye to the distant sea stack.
[FR] Au Liban, depuis dimanche, c'est la tempête: vent, orages, neige en montagne... Mais samedi dernier, il faisait beau et doux. Photo prise à Batroun derrière l'église Sainte-Marie de la mer.
[EN] In Lebanon, since sunday, we have a storm: wind, thunderstorms, snow in the mountain but last saturday, the weather was mild and good. Photo taken in Batroun behind the church St-Mary of the sea.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!