I was going to visit an IT Lifestyle Mall in KL today but ended up playing with the camera for hours downtown by the Walk of Life and Central Market. Great day with the FujiFilm X100F and different "Q" menu settings for color, sharpness and shadow using the Classic Chrome Film Sim. #photography
Question, does anyone know what mastadon is looking for in a page to show an status-card__image?
My fuzzy tree photo from 500px is included with an overlay with "show or go" options.
When I include an url from my own site in the same way I just adds an url.
I assume that there's an piece of metadata responsible, but ....
Anybody in the know who has an idea?
Toronto. June 5th, 2018.
Working with a black fabric background wasn't as much fun as i hoped. Too much light means you see too much of it, and not enough light means everything just feels very dark. So, you work with it however you can...
Today I went to the Royal Palace on the hop on/off tour and toured the city in a double decker bus. Was a nice day out. #photography
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!