Today was another day of play with the FujiFilm X100F shooting in black and white using the Acros+Red film simulation. Here's some samples of playing around for the day. Had a great time! #photography
It's finished. Ten months in the making. Thirty hard working bodies, 200 (ish) photos.
The Pantheon Project
It's totally OK if you share it around. ;)
Also, um, it's probably NSFW.
Let's All Welcome @k1 to the community
Welcome to photog.social, a growing community of photographers. If you're into photography you've found the right instance. Our benevolent @ambassador is on a mission to create a great space for photographers.
There is also a great intro guide at http://ow.ly/X98j30cDwBw explaining Mastodon's quirks.
Rain on the river.
See it LRG @
'A Cutting - for the Axbridge by-pass'
From the tree at the upper top left, where there is sloping grass and If you can imagine that grass continuing at about that level all the way to where I'm stood taking the photograph, what you see here is part of the cutting which was made and some of the material that was removed to facilitate the Axbridge by-pass.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!