Film Expirements 001 : The Pepperpot in Queens Park.
Theres still some mystery as to what this tower was for, originally part of a villa that survived demolision. It sits overlooking the road down to Queens Park.
Film is Ilford HP5 Plus ISO 400.
No podía faltar en mi galería, aunque yo no hice la foto, es excelente y me encanta la elegancia de mi amigo, mi bro, uno de mis queridos ex compañeros de mi escuela primaria.. le decimos "El Padrino"
Tenía que subir ésta foto muy buena de mi pana, músico y guitarrista de élite @cuartas_guitar Harta pinta!!! https://www.instagram.com/cuartas_guitar/
I took a break from errands and went to the bluffs above the beach to watch boats and seagulls. It was super windy, and the seagulls were hovering in the updraft...and riding the wind *sideways*!
That, and the usual wheeling around, made them difficult to catch on camera.
St. John's Street Clock
When erected in 1902 it was steam powered, later to be updated with a electric motor. In 1915, St. John's was annexed as part of Portland, Or. The clock still stands at the main crossroads in St. John's
Canon SL2/200D - Canon 18-135mm Lens - ISO 200
One day we'll met again!
Emérita Espinosa compartió una foto contigo desde la aplicación de Flickr. Descúbrelo:
Toronto. July 25th, 2018.
We could be friends or strangers. We could be on fire. We could sleep through that if we shut our eyes tight enough.
These aren’t my pics, but am sharing because they’re awesome. Fergus Young here in #NewZealand took them with his phone and a TZ110. He was happy for me to share here. Enjoy 😊
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!