Let's All Welcome @fringoo to the community
Welcome to photog.social, a growing community of photographers. If you're into photography you've found the right instance. Our benevolent @ambassador is on a mission to create a great space for photographers.
There is also a great intro guide at http://ow.ly/X98j30cDwBw explaining Mastodon's quirks.
ancient relics from more complicated times.
Toronto. March 26th, 2016.
Your desaturating filter aesthetic will not claim me. Don’t talk to me or my son or my son’s son’s son ever again. My grandson is fair game, obvs.
Soooo, finally a few new #photos from me.
I experimented with stitching and #hdr.
The HDR is the view from my apartment in Brussels. I took 12 shots each 1EV apart. (Hooray for #remote controlling your camera with your tablet 😊 )
The other is a #brenizer panorama. I took the individual shots with my 50mm f/1.4 lens, to see how far I can take that.
Turns out, that in this scenario, parallax becomes relevant...
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!