“What I love about Black & White photographs is that they’re more like reading the book than seeing the movie” – Jennifer Price
This is an Indian Grey Mongoose that I clicked last week in the outskirts of Hampi. The intensity of its gaze screams for attention and focus is drawn instinctively to the eyes, the face and the tonal texture. Is that how you felt as well?
Need some help from #NYC #Photographers I'm in the city over the holidays staying with family and last time I was there I discovered some rolls of exposed 35mm film that have been kicking around for years. I would love to get this developed and printed - 90yr old MiL needs prints. Does anyone in NYC still do d and p? Need someone who knows what they are doing as film is so old. Searching online didn't turn up much. #Help #AskMastodon @jaz @ambassador
Let's All Welcome @KIlphrin to the community
Welcome to photog.social, a growing community of photographers. If you're into photography you've found the right instance. Our benevolent @ambassador is on a mission to create a great space for photographers.
There is also a great intro guide at https://github.com/joyeusenoelle/GuideToMastodon/ explaining Mastodon's quirks.
📷 👎 😎
This image is taken from a negative of a film that was badly damaged in attempt to get it loaded on to an old developing tank spiral that had seen better days.
“In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.”
― Robert Lynd
To me, one of the gentlest sounds that I have ever heard is that of a flock of birds taking off. Regardless of the size of the flock and the bird, the whispering whoosh of the combined wing flaps is a mesmerising sound.
This is an image of a few Indian Silverbills taking off. Shot last week near Hampi.
Loraciraptor: Set 1a
Toronto. June 5th, 2018.
Hey kids, I've posted some photos from this shoot onto my patreon. If you're the kind of person inclined to pledge to that kind of thing, there it be. If not, here's a pretty face!
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!