Oh I so want to play with this.
Some more reworking of my older work. This time from the Bolton Abbey estate, which includes the ruins of Bolton Priory, Posforth Gill, and the infamous Strid.
I was wondering if anyone here knows about cameras?
We've started doing physical photo albums of our travels. She has an aging compact camera but I only have an old iphone and it's not very good when printed.
I have some old photography knowledge from art school days (mostly film!) and I just want to take shots of places I like, not become an expert.
My ideal camera would be a second hand sturdy digital one without any screen but I suppose it doesn't exist. Any ideas?
(1/2) My 'alphaville' server and 'wind' tower named for wind:
5 fans incl power supply w 4 cooling 5 disks that be fully RAID5
server was long planned, wind tower newly conceived - server, flash gordon's magazine stand
abstract cannot be overdone: too much stuff made server lose symbolism, wind tower reverted to what it is, a chopped-off eMachine
I shopped it on #fosstadon, completely dead air - hopelessly artless
windtower will get a #pine64+ requiring only 5v 3amp
This White-barred Duskhawk (Tholymis tillarga) dragonfly flew into the house yesterday evening in Singapore. An interesting unexpected visitor. :-)
This dragonfly is active at dawn and dusk, which explains why it showed up in the evening.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/42155372 ].
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!