SpaceBear is a managed hosting service that makes it easier to create your own PixelFed, Mastodon, PeerTube or HomeTown instance.
Managed hosting means SpaceBear takes care of the technical stuff, while you own and manage the instance.
You can follow SpaceBear at:
Their website is at https://app.spacebear.ee
(HomeTown is a fork of Mastodon which includes support for non-federated posts.)
If you look closely at the roadside grass, you may occasionally see small blue flowers poking out among all the green. This is a Climbing Dayflower (Commelina diffusa), which can grow in various environments.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/54363252 ].
Comet C/2020 F3 (NEOWISE) as seen from Mt Mee tonight.
View isn't as good as from the Northern Hemisphere.
Much better conditions tonight. Also helped that I read the star charts properly (d'oh!).
Images are a range of focal lengths, from 15mm fisheye, 85mm f/1.2, 200mm f/1.8 and 400mm f/3.5. (none are cropped so you can see the difference focal length makes).
Exposure times vary from 2sec to 8 sec. ISO from 800 - 6400.
A pair of mating Common Four-Rings (Ypthima huebneri) spotted at Upper Seletar Reservoir Park, Singapore, on 19 July, 2020. The Ring butterflies were out in force on that day: lots of them spotted all along the path during our walk.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/53570092 ]
More waterfalls? More waterfalls! This time, Catrigg Force in the Yorkshire Dales. Only a 20 ft drop but a magical ravine nevertheless.
Quite a lot more photos here https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/7/25/catrigg-force-yorkshire-dales-summer 👍
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!