Visiting Oregon's 54 covered bridges - just 32 more to visit.
The Crawfordsville Bridge spans the Calapooia River adjacent to Oregon Route 228 near the community of Crawfordsville in Linn County, Oregon, United States. The 105-foot Howe truss type bridge was built in 1932.
Location: Botanischer Garten, Karlsruhe, Germany
NEW WORK: 4 waterfalls in one day, this is Upper Teesdale in County Durham.
LOADS more photos from this hike here, if you like https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/8/31/teesdale-waterfalls-north-pennines-autumn 👍
📣 PSA 📣
If you see a spammer who's been using our site to seed their crap, please let us know.
We've been seeing a TON of spam accounts lately. Usually we see them ahead of their posts but today we were a little too slow to catch a couple.
Please use the report features to flag spam and bad actors. We take reports seriously and do not mind ensuring our instance is a good place to be on the fedi.
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!