Two Smooth-coated Otters (Lutrogale perspicillata) spotted crossing the dam at the entrance to Singapore's Coney Island on 16 Nov 2020. Before moving off into the reservoir behind the dam, they left behind some 'marks' as can be seen in the last two photos. 🙂
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/65000333 ]
Window of Opportunity: In this series, I'm posing topless behind windows, in front of windows and sitting on window sills. Enjoy.
Who knew that windows can be used to make some stunning photos.
A few photos from Sunday’s Hillclimb. Actually a “bent sprint” as they went up and back again, suck a cool course the competitors loved it.
Maybe a quarter through the images so far, a few ok ones.
*NEW WORK* This is Sligachan, and its incredible views of the Black Cuillins. A place of love, and frustration, for me.
More photos from this area can be found here, if you like https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/11/15/sligachan-isle-of-skye-autumn 👍
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!