Happy to spot this Straw-headed Bulbul (Pycnonotus zeylanicus) during a walk at Chestnut Nature Park, Singapore, on 7 March 2021. It flew off after this shot, but its lovely calls could be heard for a while in the forest.
The Straw-headed Bulbul is a Critically Endangered bird. Maybe up to half of its wild population is found in Singapore.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/70724549 ]
How do! Some more new work, if not necessarily from a new location.
At least we got a solid 15 km hike in. 👍
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!