A Scarlet-backed Flowerpecker (Dicaeum cruentatum) spotted at Chestnut Nature Park, Singapore, on 7 March 2021. It stayed there a while, gathering flowers from a stalk before flying off.
On iNaturalist [ https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/70724548 ]
If you'd like to post a series of images all at once you can create a post with something like "A number of cool images if you expand this post"
Then reply to that post as "unlisted" with each of your images. That will make sure folks see your main 'heading' post and can expand to see all of the images in once spot without overtaking the timeline.
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!