A bit of a mix today.
We went for a potter primarily around the historic Appleby-in-Westmorland, but also took diversions for the Tebay Lune Gorge and Rutter Falls.
Loads more photos here https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/9/12/appleby-in-westmorland-cumbria-autumn 👍
Feel like I don't get the time, or motivation to get on here much anymore. Mental health isn't in the space for this. I'm ok, just other avenues are working better for me right now.
I'll be in when I can be and I remember tho! I do think about my contacts here, but I suck at keeping in touch too!
In any event, a few more pics from this past weekends winery tour.
Today's very special #bird encounter was the Rufous-crowned Emu-wren.
These truly tiny birds (they weigh about 5 grams), live in the very spiky spinifex and only pop out for seconds at a time if you're lucky.
As such, the shots aren't amazingly great, but they're usable.
Had a lovely hike in Mallerstang with my Dad on Sunday.
Lots of photos from this walk right here, if you want more https://www.iancylkowski.com/blog/2020/9/7/mallerstang-yorkshire-dales-autumn 👍
#Admin of this instance
Please reach out
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!