Capturing the storm.
Seas where a bit stormy yesterday so took the opportunity to capture a couple of long exposures of the sea by the marina breakwater.
Got a bit wet as the sea was coming in though, happy with these captures, given an edit to brighten them. Could do with making a longer capture next time.
@andybroomfield The second one does it for me. Nice and ghostly
@procrasti86 Thanks, hopefully will get a chance to experiment a bit more, and not get soaked.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!