California got some weather this week.
First and third shots are camera jpegs, just cropped and exported with a little sharpening. Second is raw with RPP64's Iodocont blue paper emulation; wiggly stars from handholding it on top of tripodded film camera.
Exposures were 30", 15", 30".
Lightning over the Pacific | Leica X1 | (fixed) 24mm Elmarit Asph. | 2020-08-16
The results of the astrophotography/startrails session with Dad last night. These are shot from Burton's Well, Bunya Mountains.
The startrail was 170 10 sec exposures at 35mm f/1.4 ISO3200. The red tree and the milky way over the lights of Toowoomba were with a 15mm f/2.8 fisheye.
I recently listed my drone for sale and pulled out some of my best photos taken with it.
RAW images from the Mavic Air were annoyingly difficult to work with, but the drone would fix these when producing JPGs. So I won't really miss it... But once in a while it did good work.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!