California got some weather this week.
First and third shots are camera jpegs, just cropped and exported with a little sharpening. Second is raw with RPP64's Iodocont blue paper emulation; wiggly stars from handholding it on top of tripodded film camera.
Exposures were 30", 15", 30".
Lightning over the Pacific | Leica X1 | (fixed) 24mm Elmarit Asph. | 2020-08-16
The results of the astrophotography/startrails session with Dad last night. These are shot from Burton's Well, Bunya Mountains.
The startrail was 170 10 sec exposures at 35mm f/1.4 ISO3200. The red tree and the milky way over the lights of Toowoomba were with a 15mm f/2.8 fisheye.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!