... and just one more
I'm too dedicated to either posting black and white photos, or not posting at all.
I'm going to switch things up a bit an post whenever I want to say something, even when it means skipping editing.
I went to Wasaga Beach off season. It was very cold. Water level in Lake Huron is unusually high this year and most of the shore was under water.
I bought a mirrorless camera and now I want to know how to make photos.
A place for your photos and banter. Photog first is our motto
- photog.social doesn't monetize or profit off of your personal information
- Export and leave anytime
- Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying, if you do this your account will be deleted
- All content is ©️ each user and cannot be distributed or used without prior permission by the respective photog.social user
- By using this site you understand that it is not a backup or permanent repository for your information, statuses or media ; additionally, your media was downsized on original upload and is not exportable at this time upon transferring to new instance
- You may support the community by boosting and positively interacting with everyone
- No Loli
- No Bots w/o Approval
- Respect Others
If you're feeling like supporting the photog.social Mastodon instance monetarily, feel free to choose an option below.
We appreciate it and 💘 the support!